Our practitioners are excited to be back in the office to help you! We ask visitors to maintain physical distancing while in the office. Please familiarize yourself with the safety measures in place prior to your visit.
The safety of our staff, and patients are of the utmost importance to ensure the community stays protected. We appreciate your understanding, support, and patience as the clinic implements the necessary plans in these next stages. Please also click this link to refer to our Covid-19 Office Updates.
- Maintain physical distancing protocols while in the office:
- markers have been placed on the floor for convenience.
- arrive only a few minutes ahead of schedule to check-in.
- a plexiglass guard is installed at reception.
- limit of two visitors in the reception area at a time.
- No-touch payment options available:
- e-transfer to email@example.com, or
- place a card on file in MyAccount, or
- tap will also be available shortly.
- Visitors are asked to:
- utilize the hand sanitizer when entering and leaving the clinic. A sink is also easily accessible for use if soap and water is preferred.
- maintain safe distancing protocols set out while in the clinic.
- family groups stay together as one while in the office.
- kindly limit attendance to those being treated (one parent/guardian for young family members or those needing extra assistance).
- health and safety:
- surfaces and touch points are sanitized in between each visit.
- reduced appointments are available to allow for cleaning of surfaces between visits and to maintain physical distancing.
- practitioners and office staff follow personal protective equipment (PPE) use and safety protocols as directed by the WHO, BCCDC, provincial and federal health and safety authorities, and their respective regulatory bodies.
- Mandatory COVID-19 screening questionnaire must be filled in for every scheduled visit.
COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire:
This questionnaire is mandatory and as a reminder will be sent electronically 24 hours prior to every visit to the office. This will include a reminder of the above protocols. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE OFFICE if you:
- have returned home from international travel within the past 14 days from ANY country (including USA)?, OR
- have ANY COVID-19 symptoms including fever, and/or new onset of cough, nausea, difficulty breathing and/or other illness related symptoms?, OR
- have been in ANY contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who have been to an impacted area?, OR
- have had ANY contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19?
Instead please call the office(@604-531-3066) to book your appointment after self isolating for 14 days.
If you are experiencing URGENT symptoms such as difficulty breathing, or feeling EXTREMELY UNWELL, please call HealthLink BC at 8-1-1 if non-life threatening OR go to the nearest hospital (also see when to call 9-1-1).