- Chiropractic Initial Visits (45 minutes) involve a review of health history, assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
- Cold Laser Therapy pricing is based on treatment duration of 15-60 minutes.
- Orthotics are customized for each individual. A comprehensive examination utilizing an innovative diagnostic and casting tool ( TOG GaitScan™ ) will be charged separately.
- Extended Care varies. The doctor discusses the best care plan with you. This may include cold laser therapy, physical examinations, microcurrent, adjustments, and tailored rehabilitation exercise plans.
- ICBC, RCMP, DVA, and MSP.
FEE SCHEDULE & PAYMENT
Most extended health plans cover varying levels of coverage for chiropractic, massage, and orthotics.
Pacific Blue Cross, Manulife, and Canada Life (including GreatWest Life as of August 2023) are accepted. For other extended health plans please submit receipts for reimbursement directly to your provider.
Your appointment time is reserved for you. Please provide a minimum of 48 hours notice for changes and/or cancellations in order for the clinic to accommodate patients on a wait list seeking care. For late cancellations and/or changes a fee will apply.